Pega Senior Systems Architect – CSSA
This is a permanent position for a Pega certified SSA to join a global Consulting firm to work on an exciting new long term project for a well respected client.
You must have full CSSA and have strong commercial experience in Senior Systems Architect positions.
Required Experience include:
- Responsible for designing ideal Deployment procedures.
- Having a working knowledge of the following PRPC design and implementation topics: (Work Object Relationships, Specialization techniques, Reporting, Routing (Skills based), Rule Resolution/Inheritance/Circumstancing, Class Design, Locking, Persistence, Authentication, Agents, Functions/Java API, Services, Connectors, Security and Access controls)
- Commercial experience of PRPC architecture including the following: (J2EE architecture, PRPC Multi-node architecture, JVM, PRPC Caching, Session Management, Ajax in PRPC, Tracer, DB trace)
- Experience working in an agile (SCRUM/Pega Smart BPM) Software Development project lifecycle.
The role is initially remote (for the next 4-6 months) but will then require part onsite, part remote working – the client office is based in Manchester.
If you are interested in hearing more please get in touch ASAP.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet