Profectus are very pleased to be working with this well established and heavily invested SME who specialise who specialise in delivering accurate and comprehensive sales leads in the construction industry across the UK and Ireland. They help their clients stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. They help their customers to understand what is happening in the construction industry now and predict accurately what will happen in the future.
This progressive company will give you the opportunity to work with the best researchers, client value specialists, developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high-performance company.
They are looking for an experienced data scientist to lead their data strategy that will help them to discover and leverage information in their databases to help their clients while also helping them to understand their business in a more profound way.
Your primary focus will be in assisting both commercial teams and senior management/internal stakeholders in creating ad hoc reports by utilising data mining techniques, performing statistical analysis, and developing high quality models.
As Head of Data Science, they would look for you to manage the entire life-cycle of a project starting with building requirements, collecting and cleaning the data, performing the analysis and finally performing quality assurance on the final report.
This role helps their clients identify new and emerging trends in addition to examining current data to better understand markets, analyse behaviour and predict future performance. This role will also support the senior management of the company in decision-making and strategic planning by analysing the market and the company’s own performance.
- Bachelors / Masters in quantitative degree
- 3+ years of analytic experience working in Marketing, Retail, Banking, Consulting, etc.
- Experience in time series forecasting is a strong advantage
- Statistical modelling/forecasting (AB Testing, Regression)
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods including but not limited to K-means, KNN, Neural Networks, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Logistic Regression, Linear/Multiple Regression, etc.
- Utilize R (forecast, dplyr, etc.) or Python and SQL
- Collaborate with other data scientists and engineers to design and build machine learning products.
- Advanced Excel with data analytics experience
- SalesForce or AWS
- SQL, Python and R (other languages welcomed)
- Tableau, Power BI, etc
- Sprint Planning using JIRA or similar
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, then please get in touch on the details listed or hit apply for immediate consideration.
N.B - This client does not offer visa sponsorship so please only apply if you are UK based.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)