Project Launch Engineer – Automotive
6 Month Contract
£30 - £34 per hour (Ltd)
Our client is a Tier 1 supplier of various systems within the Automotive sector.
They are looking for TWO experienced Project Engineers previously involved in Automotive Launch Projects for a large project for a key client.
The role of the Project Launch Engineer will include:
- lead new equipment delivery release, integration into the plant and equipment industrialisation
- Interface and support projects between product groups, customer teams (local/Germany) and local production teams
- Interface with customer including customer launch reviews
- Ensure equipment is to agreed specification, is safe, meets space and production times agreed
- Manage the SAP requirements for various IE requirements, including BOM Accuracy, MTM, Engineering Changes (GECOS – Coordination) and improvements to support SOP
- Detailed review of PFMEA’s including matching to control plans, and lineside RFMEA participation
- Support material flow for production, including Kanban, Plan for Every Part and packaging instruction
- Ensure all documentation is correct, up to date and in the correct format
- Lead the training of the production team and lead any problem solving for any issues
The successful candidate(s) will come with the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in Industrial Project Engineering
- Previous successful product launch experience ideally within Automotive
- Degree qualified in Engineering or full technical apprentices trained
- Comfortable interacting and presenting to customers
- Able to work independently and to tight deadlines
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected] I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet