Job Costing Officer needed Wrexham paying £12.70 per hr PAYE Ref: 415698
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Carry out a site survey of every void being refurbished by the In-House team while work is in progress ensuring work being carried out is measured accurately and is claimed on the original Work Order or on Variation Orders. If there is a discrepancy arrange for Variation Orders to be issued for the value of extra work being undertaken. Deduct Prime Cost (PC) sums and add in actual material cost. This adjusts the Schedule of Rates for different material costs specified by the client.
- Liaise with Site Agent if work has not been claimed (or not completed). Update management information systems accordingly with the actual final account value
- On completion of work carry out an inspection to ensure the final account is accurate.
- Ensure work completed by sub-contractors to the In-House Team is claimed in the Final Account for each void
- Ensure items of capital expenditure are correctly coded and notified to Keystone administrator and the Finance Manager. (This includes Kitchen, bathroom, rewire, heating system replacements etc.)
- Preparation of Trading Account every month showing Income and Expenditure for the In-House Team. Ensure productive and non-productive operatives are allocated accordingly.
- Prepare commercial reports on void completions weekly for the Team Leader by Site Agent area showing value of original order, value of variations and cost of work undertaken.
- Weekly performance reports as required
Provide commercial support to the In-House team by ensuring all claims are submitted at the correct rates
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services