Neighbourhood Assistant needed in Cardiff paying £10.62 per hr PAYE Ref: 415125
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To deliver a customer focused housing management service to communities, families and individuals that live in the area in which the post holder works
- To support tenants in terms of successfully managing their tenancies through early intervention, partnership working and signposting.
- To undertake regular estate inspections based on need and liaise with the appropriate departments or agencies to resolve estate based issues.
- To undertake property inspections and viewings in relation to end of tenancy, assisted lettings, garage allocations, gas safety and other periodic tenancy reviews.
- To assist the Neighbourhood Manager in ensuring that tenants properties and estates comply with legislation, adopted policies or agreed standards.
- To work with tenants and residents to establish and develop estate based and community based solutions.
- To monitor the condition of communal areas in respect of fire prevention and Health and Safety and to visit these areas on an agreed scheduled basis completing the necessary logs or monitoring records.
- To serve relevant legal notices on tenants and vehicles in line with established policies and procedures.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services