Profectus Recruitment is working with a Global company who is recruiting for a Product Portfolio Manager to join their fast expanding Product team on a permanent basis. The company are hugely established within their field and have recently gone through a huge digitalisation of the business. This is a chance to make a huge difference with an organsiation that is very open to change and has the money and resources behind them to new innovative ideas all the way.
They are offering one of the first end to end digital platforms within their industry. Made up of a suite of tools for trade that connect to create efficiencies and digitise workflows. They’re bringing true digital transformation to this global industry benefiting both businesses and consumers.
Breakdown of Product Portfolio Manager;
As their Product Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for successfully supporting and coaching their Product Teams in navigating the complexity of delivering software in large, cross-functional environments. Connecting the teams together and ensuring they are all collaborating and communicating with each other in the best way possible. As a core member of the product team, and collaborating closely with key stakeholders, the Product Portfolio Manager acts as a leader who facilitates product processes and execution, drives continuous development, manages risks and continuously supports the alignment of all product developments.
You will lead the overall planning, coordination, execution, and management of the Product Quarterly Planning across the entire product portfolio. You will use your problem-solving and coaching skills to support the development of their market leading digital solutions. This role works closely with Product Owners, Heads of Product and Product Director to ensure that products and features are prioritised appropriately and delivered robustly and methodically.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Working with the Product Teams on the prioritisation of features to be considered in the next quarterly planning cycle
- Ensuring effective communication and coordination for and during quarterly planning
- Managing change to the quarterly product plan and the impacts of those changes
- Understand, visualise and manage upstream/downstream dependencies
- Drive cross-team and departmental impediments, planning, collaboration, and coordination.
- Help the product teams establish realistic commitments using historical capacity and performance data
- Provide coaching to help resolve process issues across multiple teams
- Assist teams in visualising, capturing and breaking down the delivery of more complex requests that require coordination between teams
- Support the refinement of features to be considered in the next quarterly planning cycle to meet agreed business outcomes
- Support regular and open communication across the product teams and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments
- Encourage a Build Measure Learn mind-set, creating a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the product team
If you feel you have relevant Product experience and would love to know more about this real diverse and senior opportunity then please apply for immediate consideration.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
bonus, car allowance, holiday, pension
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)