We are excited to be working with Changing Faces who are looking for an Individual Giving Officer to join their fundraising team. This is a growing team, Changing Faces care about the professional development of their staff and this role has great potential to develop into a manager position.
As part of your role, you will be stewarding regular givers and individual donors, increasing their lifetime value. You will also be devising campaigns and testing new approaches to increase the number of individual donors the charity currently has.
The successful candidate will need:
- Excellent and demonstrable experience providing high-quality stewardship
- Project management experience, managing various direct marketing campaigns
- Proven experience of generating income from regular and individual donors
- A creative and can-do attitude
Closing Date: 30th March
Salary: £27,000 - £30,500
If you would link to have an informal discussion, please call Ashby on 02030 062787 or email [email protected].
We are passionate about improving equality across the sector, you can read more about our commitment to diversity here.
If enough applications are received the charity reserve the right to end the application period sooner.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Not for Profit, Charities