Housing Customer care and Quality officer needed in Croydon £15.04ph ref 0004 2374 / 1
Full time hours on a temporary basis
What we are looking for: Ideal candidate will have experience delivering excellent customer service in a customer focused organisation. We are looking for someone with great attention to detail who is comfortable working in a faced paced customer service environment.
- Provide an excellent level of service to our customers
- Be the point of contact for customers living in new build properties to raise defects via phone and email
- Ensure the customers health and wellbeing is paramount during the correction of any defects
- Set up the customers lease and rent account after completion, ensuring all other required information has been provided and is correct
- Contact the customer to confirm the set-up of their account and advise if required
- Ensure all communication with the customer, both written and verbal, is professional, courteous and to the Clarion standard
- Keep customers fully informed until the matters they raised have been fully resolved
- Track all defects and complaints in the relevant systems and in line with business policies and procedures
- Raise defects in the relevant systems to enable them to be passed to the contractor to complete
- Liaise with the delivery team to ensure work raised is completed and update the customer on progress and timescales
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property