JIB Industrial Electrician – x3
Lincolnshire – Immediate Start
2-month Minimum Contract – chance of Contract Extensions
£18- £20 p/h LTD/UMB
Electrically – Motors / Drives / Control Panels / Inverters / Circuit Breakers / Fuses etc.
What the role will involve:
- Installation of cables, motors, drives and MCCs
- Terminating and glancing cables, power up testing
- Installation of tray work, conduit, trunking and other mechanical components
- Installation of conveyors, packaging machinery
- Working from schematics and engineering drawings
What the company are looking for in the contractor:
- Installation electrician experience in Food Manufacturing environments
- JIB Qualified
What the company can offer the contractor:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Challenging role.
What the company do:
- Manufacture food stuffs for a variety of end users.
For more information or to apply for this role please email Hassan Choudhry [email protected].
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet