Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Mon-fri Days (6-3/9-6)
45 hours a week
My client specialises in the recycling of a wide variety of materials. Their specially designed site in enderdy can handle 300,000 tonnes of waste material a year,with a targetted recovery target of 97.5%. The group as a whole recently invested millions into the building of the site to upgrade various sectors and massively enhance their capacity by 50%. With this in mind, they are looking for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is responsible for maintaining various heavy industry equipment. You will be working within a team to make sure all reactive and planned maintenance is completed. You will be joining a strong engineering team led by an Engineering Manager who has been with the business for several years.
This Maintenance Engineer role will involve:
- Mechanical reactive maintenance – including bearing and roller changes, changing shafts and gearboxes, pump repairs and motor changes, repairing conveyors and bailing machinery.
- Mechanical PMs – fault finding on hydraulics hoses and cylinders and then swapping like for like. Oiling and greasing, oil and filter changes and general facilities maintenance.
- Basic Electrical work - isolating machines, checking and changing fuses and swapping out sensors and motors, reading electrical drawings.
- Machining and fabrication skills - welding, gas cutting, lathe/milling machines to repair metal structures.
- An on call scheme every other week in which you will be paid a standby rate bonus and overtime if caled out to work.
To be successful in your application for this Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role you will need:
- A recognised mechanical engineering qualification.
- Mechanical Maintenance Experience.
- Experince working on heavy industry equipment
- The ability work safely and basic fault find electrically.
- Have good welding and fabrication skills
- To be happy working every other saturday and working within an on call rota.
- £35280k annual salary
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
- A very stable industry sector
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to [email protected] or call me on 07522239944
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
overtime, holidays and pension
- Industry Sector IT & Internet