Troubled Families Information Analyst needed in South west London paying £19.86 per hr PAYE Ref: 417673
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Lead the collation, analysing and monitoring of data to provide robust intelligence and effective reporting processes and make recommendations which contribute to the improvements of service delivery.
- To establish and identify methods to track data regularly that assists and supports recommendations made to the head of Troubled Families in informing and influencing commissioning and other strategies
- To monitor, evaluate and report on the implementation of the payment by results project plan required to support the ALF Programme in relation to identification of Troubled Families cohort and submissions for payment by result (PbR) claims.
- Building close working relationships with the Families Information Service and Systems Team in order to identify the troubled families’ cohort and develop the tools needed to track and monitor the number of troubled families that the Families Programme is working with.
- To establish and build contacts and close working relationships with key internal and external data contacts in order to update the existing Troubled Families cohort quarterly, through the systematic collection, collation monitoring and sharing of partner agency data.
- Work with ICT to determine the specification required in order to build and implement appropriate information systems required to support the ALF Programme in relation to identification of Troubled Families Cohort and submissions for payment by result (PbR) claims.
- To draft and present reports to senior management bringing together the data intelligence that has been analysed to identify the key challenges, profiling of the data and outlining recommendations based on the information presented
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services