Role – Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £42,000
Overtime –paid at 1.5
Location – Banbury
Shift Pattern – Monday to Friday- Double Days (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm)
Pension – 6% Contribution
Do you want to work in a BRAND NEW fully automated site?!
Do you want to get involved with the install, project and start up?
Then I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £700million globally. They have various latest technology which is all state of the art equipment including conveyor systems, shuttle systems, robotics and so much more!
This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a large maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Initially get involved with the start up of the site working alongside the project team.
- The planned and reactive maintenance and service of all the state of the art kit on site at site.
- Working as part of a on-site maintenance engineering team.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project,
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution
- £42,000+ Overtime available.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Overtime + Progression + Training
- Industry Sector IT & Internet