(100% remote: UK) Technical Consultant & Pre-Sales – Payments gateways / online eCommerce platforms and mobile, required by growing Fintech - retail client engagement technology; established 4yrs now and still rapid expanding - to aid with further growth. This is a newly created role and has a lot of potential.
The company employs over 50 staff now and has enjoyed great success in the Far East, Europe and are spearheading into North America. It’s a good time to join the firm as they embark on the next phase of their expansion.
The team is Agile, with little hierarchy, in a relaxed but goal-focused environment. This is a great chance to have an impact and grow with the company as they continue their success.
Technical Consultant – the role:
This varied position will see you in a hybrid role, covering a blend of technical and commercial duties. Working throughout the development and project lifecycle, you will be providing the ‘bridge’ between the Sales/Commercial teams and Technology:
- Taking, responding to, and ‘owning’ client requirements and understanding customer needs, suggesting solutions
- Working closely with: the project managers to expedite client projects; the product managers to create new client solutions; the software developers; marketing; commercial teams.
- Creating work schedules
- Becoming a ‘product specialist’ but encompassing the above areas
Product Manager – the candidate:
Candidates should have a similar background, ideally with a FinTech or e-Commerce company (start-up culture good) with experience of:
- Payments gateways and integrations
- Mobile technologies
- perhaps a background as a software developer but otherwise a good understanding of the SDLC
- strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a terrific opportunity to join a fluid and fast-paced FinTech with the scope for future career progression. Salary to £75,000 + potential bonus. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet