An ambitious internet SaaS company with a global footprint is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join them during an exciting period of growth.
This role is open to varying levels of experience, though the preference would be someone having 2+ years’ experience within Product Marketing, ideally from a B2C SaaS company.
As a more experienced Product Marketeer you will lead the marketing strategy for one of the products, work closely with the wider team to target the product positioning, and act as the voice of the user.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, this role will be joining the company at the start of an ambitious growth journey.
The successful candidate will have experience in Product Marketing, ideally with a global SaaS company, and have a mix of B2B and B2C experience (though the preference is B2C).
- Define and execute the product strategy
- Take ownership for the product marketing
- Define the target audiences and product positioning
- Improve conversion rates across all touchpoints for the products
- Adopt the position of being the voice for the user
- Compile and present analysis reports
- Experience in Product Marketing is essential, though the company are open to varying levels
- A good understanding of SaaS technologies
- B2C and B2B experience
???????If this Product Marketing role sounds well-suited to your experience and you’d like to hear more, please get in contact and we can discuss the details.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet