Consistent Recruitment are currently on the lookout for an experienced Administrator with Strong Excel skills to join an organisation in Harlow as their new Operations Assistant.
Along with the existing team, your accuracy, organisation skills and ability to work under pressure will ensure everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
You will have at least two years’ experience of office administration, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, you must be able to multitask and prioritise your workload while working under pressure
- Management of Production Schedule
- Raise purchase orders
- Production of weekly reports
- Supplier Liaison
- Working closely with their china factory to prioritise orders
- Review and process of supplier invoices and confirmation of orders
- Sending invoices to their customs agent for sea freight
- Management of the sea freight container schedule
- General administration
- Review of stock data to ensure accuracy
- Assist head of operations as needed
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Sage / SAP would be an advantage
- Knowledge of shipping terms and documentation would be highly desirable
- Excellent written communication ability
- The ability to cope with the pressure of deadlines
- A willingness to build and maintain positive working relationships and to share information with others
With a generous salary of between £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience you will be joining a strong leisure brand in Harlow, ideally you will bring along a sense of fun to blend in with the existing team.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration