Customer Contracts Coordinator / Administrator required by the UK office of this award-winning, global IT / technology company. Working in a small, dedicated Contracts team, as part of a wide customer services department, this is very much a long-term career opportunity; one that will keep you busy in a role focusing on client Contracts - covering both detailed administration work and direct customer contact.
Customer Contracts Coordinator – the Role:
This key role will see you administering a wide range of UK client contracts:
- Creating new contracts, amending existing ones, cancellations
- Working closely with Credit Control and Customer Support to resolve contract queries
- Direct contact with 2000 UK business clients
- Contract renewal support
Customer Contracts Coordinator – the Person:
The client seeks someone with:
- Prior experience in this field, ideally working for a technology company (e.g. IT / PC hardware useful), familiar with maintenance / support / service contracts.
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent customer service / liaison skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- SAP experience useful
Location: The role is a remote one during ‘Covid’ but when it’s safe to do so, the teams will be returning to a large, open plan (very spacious) office in Stevenage.
All-in-all this is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy environment, that should keep you challenged, where you can employ and develop your skills. Benefits cover: 25 days holiday, pension, life insurance and health-related. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
To £27000 + good range of benefits
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
Secondary School or equivalent