An award-winning (yes, really!) cybersecurity company are currently looking to hire a B2B, SaaS-experienced Product Manager to take full responsibility of their platform.
The role reports directly to the CTO and will work with a team of c.15 engineers to further develop the Risk-Protection platform.
The successful candidate will have a background in B2B SaaS Product Management – candidates without this experience will not be eligible for consideration – and will be UK-based. This role would suit someone who is looking for a PM/PO dual responsibility, as you be working with the technical teams on top of the customters.
With offices based in Northern Ireland and London, this role is open remotely, though the ideal candidate will be able to travel to either office when required.
Further experience that will set you apart from the crowd will include a background in cybersecurity and experience with AI/Machine Learning.
- Take full responsibility for the product, including vision, strategy, and delivery
- Communicate the product vision/strategy to all technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Take the role of Product Owner, working closely with the UX and Engineering teams
- Own the product roadmap
- Immerse yourself in the market to provide the best possible product for our customers
- Extensive experience with B2B SaaS Product Management - essential
- Ability to liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Technical background (an understanding of basic coding) – desirable, not essential
- Ability to determine when to let the data drive your decisions, and when to use your experience
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with the product marketing team
- Cybersecurity background – desirable, not essential
- AI/Machine Learning experience – desirable, not essential
- Salary Range £60k - £75k
- 25 days holiday + BH (10 in NI, 8 in England)
- Private healthcare
- Pension 4%/5% (employee/company)
???????If you have the experienced required for the role and are looking for a role that will both challenge and reward you, then don’t hesitate to apply!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet