IT Technical Support Technician
The primary role of the IT Support Technician is to interface with customers, to provide accurate technical assistance and excellent customer service at all times. The Technical Services Department is a very busy department, and therefore requires a technical person with the ability to effectively and efficiently, deal with and or route all incoming queries.
Prioritisation is a very important aspect of the role, to ensure all work is carried out in full but also on time, ensuring the highest level of customer service is given. On a day to day basis the role will include, providing 1stlevel support to both customers and partners via telephone, email and remote software assistance tools, as well as helping to maintain and support the internal IT infrastructure.
- High level of computer skills
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Worked with Document Management Systems preferred
- App and API integrations preferred
- Accounts packages knowledge preferred
- Provide excellent customer service to all external customers
- Communicate effectively with all customers
- Communicate effectively in all areas of the business from Director level to department level
- Work under pressure to meet targets and user demands
- Provide support services in the form of identification and handling of customer needs, requests, concerns and issues.
- Provide phone based and web based technical support to partners and customers for all products.
- Assist with the maintenance of internal systems
8.45 – 5.30 Monday – Friday
£20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet