Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant | MS gold partner | £65,000
Pearson carter are currently Working alongside an established consultancy specialist company based in the Midlands. Forming in 2015 our client has specialized in working with small, medium and enterprise level businesses to get the most from their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) investment. They are now looking for someone who has extensive Dynamics CRM/D365 experience.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience. They also offer an annual bonus of up to 15%.
Get in touch if you are looking for your next great opportunity.
- Documenting business needs.
- Developing and maintain business process documentation.
- Performing application configuration, testing and evaluation
- Developing, documenting, and executing test plans.
- Developing and maintaining end-user training documentation and deliver training.
- Full software development lifecycle experience in either Waterfall or Agile.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Business analysis and best practices within the context of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Configuration of Dynamics 365 and supporting technologies.
- Must have sufficient exposure using Dynamics 365. (Minimum)
- Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule.
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a customer’s business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter & independent thinker.
- UK driving license.
They offer an excellent salary/bonus: £60,000-£65,000 & Annual bonus of 10%-15%
Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Client has offices based in Leicestershire; they can offer a fully remote role.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. London, Manchester, Newcastle, UK, England, Brighton, Bristol, Leicestershire.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
10% - 15% Annual Bonus
- Industry Sector IT & Internet