Dynamics CRM Implementation Developer - £50k
The Dynamics CRM Implementation Developer will help the business implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM, working with internal IT teams, their chosen Dynamics CRM partner and with other key internal contacts and teams.
The company is looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running with the system.
Get in touch now if this is your next opportunity!
- Help build and deliver the implementation plan for the migration of to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Assist at every stage of the implementation cycle from requirements gathering to end user support and training.
- Customisation and Configuration of Dynamics CRM features to enhance or improve their function as requested.
- Communicate technical ideas to technical and non-technical staff as required.
- Training to end-users when required.
- 3+ Years of recent experience with MS Dynamics CRM.
- Implementation, customisation, and configuration experience with CRM.
- Power Platform experience (desired).
They offer an attractive salary of up to £50k+ Benefits.
This role offers a hybrid working model and have flexibility. The office is based in Dorset.
How To Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe.
Keywords: Business Applications Consultant, CRM Developer, Developer, Software Developer, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, CRM Consultant, Consultant, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CRM, DCRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Customer Engagement, D365 CE, Dynamics CRM Jobs, CRM Jobs, CRM Opportunities, MS Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Power Platform
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet