Facilities Manager needed in Elton £25per hour ref 21069
Full time hours on a FTC basis initially for 6 months.
This is for an immediate start.
- Supervise works being carried out
- Works can include drainage works on site, ground works on roads and barriers, decorative works and lots of other site/facility task that they use suppliers/contractors for
- Arrange new works, spot areas that require fixing up, maintenance or repair – could be a curb when driving into site, this person needs to be proactively identifying issues and putting them on the plan to be looked at; then coordinate/supervise the fix
- Need to be confident in dealing with suppliers, having some idea of the work being carried out helps but will be supervising their work and needs to get best quality out of them
- Facilities experience from construction or sites similar can be suitable (doesn’t have to be a manufacturing facility – the facility is 200 acres with loads of different types of jobs to be done)
- Residential facilities is still an option but they’d need to evidence that they deal with the suppliers and review the work carried out or ideally supervise the works being don
- Corporate visit happening in September, so much of the work initially is to ensure site “Looks” good on their visitor route (Including the drive into site/ barriers/parking areas/then the planned route they will take through site) after September the work will continue much the same but types of jobs/projects may change to look at wider site areas ie. Room extensions, new doorways etc
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing