Profectus are very pleased to present this excellent opportunity with this cutting-edge, Machine Learning and Data Engineering driven scale-up who help their clients to predict B2B sales opportunities by leveraging the power of AI. As a Data Analyst with this client, you'll deliver solutions and data to their clients.
- Generate reports on commercial metrics
- Supporting Customer Success Managers with ad hoc insight and data requests by the client
- Creating ROI analyses and presentations with the Commercial team
- Working with their software engineering team to create automated client reporting
- Working with complex data
- Business Acumen
- Ability to communicate insights from data to a non-technical audience
- Able to understand the technical requirements of the data science team
Experience and background
- Career changers welcome!
- At least two years’ work experience in an insights/analytics background
- Advanced Excel skills: being able to design and maintain reporting and dashboards alongside ad hoc analysis
- Python for data, especially Pandas and NumPy
- Experience in data visualization
- Experience with large messy data sets, producing custom reports and insights to a brief
- Experience in working with both commercial and technical stakeholders
Plenty of other benefits that I will happily share should you be interested in learning more about this opportunity.
*This opportunity is only open to UK based candidates with full working rights.
If this sounds like a good fit for you then please do get in touch on the details listed for immediate consideration.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet