Hiab Driver Electrical Assistant needed in Northallerton paying up to £10.14 per hr PAYE Ref: 445070
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Provide assistance to the Street Lighting Electrician aiding them to install Electrical equipment and infrastructure.
- Drive LGV class 2
- Operate the Hiab attachment on the vehicle
- Excavate for equipment installations such as Street lighting columns and connection pits
- Assist in the installation of Street lighting equipment such as Street lighting columns.
- Reinstatement of the highway using a variety of different materials and techniques.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Category C Licence (LGV) Class 2, CPC Card
- Vehicle mounted crane certificate
- Abrasive Wheels
- Emergency First Aid
- Safe Dig
- Current Driving Licence
- CSCS card if client requirement
- Relevant TM12D
- Basic electrical knowledge
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics