Transport Operations Officer needed in Shrewsbury £15.78 ph ref:445216
This role will involve:
- Inputting as directed route, passenger and other data in the ONE system and any other systems for all transport services provided by PTG
- Assisting the Entitlement Team in determining entitlement for school aged passengers and provide administration support as and when required.
- Provide administrative support to all Teams within Passenger Transport Group including Entitlement, Contracts and Specialist Travel Teams when required
- Assisting in procuring contracted and voluntary transport services in the area as directed
- Assisting in the email quoting process within the terms of the client’s Contract Rules as directed
- Assisting in providing a full range of customer care services, offering polite, timely, friendly and supportive assistance to all customers in the context of resolving their concerns and complaints and addressing any other issues
- Assisting in resolving all service problems and difficulties that may arise
- Assisting in the development of all computerised systems
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics