Director of Product
A global software provider for the retail & hospitality sector is looking for a Director of Product who has experience of leading global product teams in delivering SaaS products.
This tech-led company are probably the largest internet company you haven’t heard of, though you are likely to have used their platform.
The Director of Product will oversee teams across the US and EMEA regions, leading the strategy and execution of the product vision.
The successful Director of Product will have a demonstrable, successful background in leading global product teams in the delivery of SaaS platforms that have a consumer focus.
Experience within retail platforms would be highly advantageous.
- Manage the portal that makes up the majority of our clients’ products
- Define objectives to drive value to our clients
- Manage a global product team, who are responsible for the long-term and short-term delivery of their respective roadmaps
- Create and implement the vision that enables products to work in unison
- Maintain constant communication with clients, offering insights into prospective plans with the roadmap
- Collaborate with product marketing teams and lead the product team’s execution of the GTM strategy
- Work closely with internal teams (sales, marketing, etc), and both internal and external stakeholders, to understand and deliver on the clients’ needs
- Take a central role in communication with stakeholders to ensure the backlog is aligned with the business objectives
- Extensive experience Product Director positions, leading global product teams – essential
- Demonstrable experience delivering value-added SaaS products - essential
- Experience delivering SaaS products to the retail industry (desirable)
- Strong knowledge/experience of Agile methodologies
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
£125k - £150k
???????If you’re an experienced Senior Product Leader with a successful history of delivering B2B2C SaaS products and are looking for a role with a progressive, growing, tech-led company then look no further! Please reach out for more information.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet