Building Control/ Building Surveyor needed in Newbury £30.00 ph ref:5183878
This role will involve:
- Carry out inspections of all types of Commercial to Residential Conversions (from plan and on site) and to initiate appropriate actions as a result; to ensure such premises comply with current Regulations and associated Legislation.
- Liaise with appropriate bodies such as Planning, Building Control, Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service.
- Respond to service requests, complaints and formal notifications relating to Commercial to Residential Conversions
- Conduct inspections leading to the production of reports for consideration by Senior Managers.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Minimum of Associate RICS/CABE Membership or equivalent (Degree Equivalent)
- Fire engineering/safety related qualification.
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Current UK driving licence
- Ability to gather evidence in a criminal investigation
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property