Senior Valuer needed in Sutton £241.22 per day PAYE - Reference: 443147
This role will involve:
- Provide professional valuation and estates management services as necessary for operational, portfolio and surplus property, in particular but not limited to lease renewals, rent reviews, marketing, grant of leases and tenancies, freehold or leasehold disposals, non-domestic rating, asset valuation, fire insurance, development, planning applications and policy, acquisition including compulsory purchase, statutory transfers including Right to Buy, compensation and adverse possession.
- Recruit, manage, supervise, monitor and motivate staff of both professionally qualified and trainee status including the progression of staff to professional qualification and deputise where required for senior staff.
- Prepare written reports and communications for effective delivery of team services in appropriate media.
- Provide timely and relevant advice and responses to queries verbally and/or in writing to members, officers, external bodies/partners and members of the public.
- Represent the client in meetings, arbitrations, legal proceedings and Inquiries with relation to delivery of team services.
Ideally candidates will have:
- MRICS or FRICS qualified in commercial property, valuation or residential property with minimum two years’ relevant post qualification experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of legal and guidance framework relevant to the post
- IT skills in office and relevant specialist software
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property