Are you looking to work for a Public Sector business where you can truly feel like you're making a difference?
My client is looking for an experienced Information Security Officer on a 3 month FTC to provide professional guidance and specialist advice with regard to all information security and risk matters.
As the Information Security Officer you'll be responsible for the implementation of necessary policies, procedures and processes and to provide support and guidance in respect of key projects ensuring the appropriate information assurance requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the Public Sector and have a recognised Information Security Qualification such as CISM, CISSP, NSCS or CCP.
If you're someone who is looking to work for an exciting client and feel as though the work you're doing is truly making a difference this role could be a great opportunity for you.
You will join a very friendly team who will look to you to support with your security knowledge and will have full scope to flex your brain and work to how you believe the projects should be completed.
- To hold a recognised information security qualification (such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), NSCS Certified Cyber Professional (CCP) or equivalent academic or professional security qualification.
- Sound knowledge of Information Security Management standards, HMG Standards and best practice in relation to Information Assurance
- Knowledge and understanding of the Technical, Human Resource, Procurement, Project, and Physical Security issues that impact upon information security.
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of information security concepts and practices concerned with maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet