Customer Services Advisor needed in Barnsley £10.41ph PAYE - Reference:0004 C54E / 1
This role will involve:
- Respond to customer enquiries (some of which may be upsetting) received through multiple access channels including, telephony, face to face, e-mail, web chat and social media, in accordance with the client’s Digital First principles, standards of professional conduct and taking into account any safeguarding issues.
- To analyse and interpret information given by the customer accurately, and make appropriate decisions from a range of options.
- To be aware of and abide by key areas of legislation and maintain awareness of policies and procedures which impact on how the service is delivered.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including managers, employees, Elected Members and members of the public, ensuring information and communication links are maintained.
- To take a one approach, listening carefully, speaking positively and ensuring the customer receives an efficient, friendly, courteous and helpful experience.
- To handle complaints and difficult or aggressive customers in a calm and professional manner, ensuring a customer focussed service, demonstrating initiative, diplomacy and resilience in a demanding environment.
- Undertake duties whilst dealing with interruptions, queries and conflicting demands arising from customer queries and requests, ensuring key performance indicators are achieved.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services