Network Co-ordinator needed in Shrewsbury £12.85ph PAYE - Reference:445931
This role will involve:
- Approval of permit application received within the geographical area assigned to the post holder
- Process any Permit Variation application received within the geographical area assigned to the post holder
- Ensure that all permits are dealt with in line with the legislative timescale ensuring none are deemed
- Ensure the correct permit type is used and undertaking the refusal process if not
- Ensure that the permit applications contain the correct information including the relevant conditions
- Process any relevant traffic management applications received within the geographical area assigned to the post holder
- Liaise with the Traffic Manager, Street Works Manager and Network Manager to ensure the Street Works teams aims and values are maintained at all times
Ideally candidates will have:
- Basic DBS Check
- Experience working within a Highway, Street Works or enforcement environment
- Knowledge of works on the Highway
- Experience and/or ability in directing internal and external contractors and companies
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities