Software Developer needed for this award winning software business based, they are based in Birmingham but the role is fully remote in the UK. Their main Application is a leader in their field and is used by major companies globally.
Working as part of a core development team the role of Software Developer is to create and maintain bespoke software applications as identified through the client implementation process.
Technically, the right software developer will have a good mix of:
- Knowledge of VB.NET, T-SQL and SQL Server
- Experience in creating and supporting databases
- Source control experience (Git/SVN)
- REST and SOAP protocol experience
- .NET WinForms development
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, JS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
In addition to the technical skills, the right software developer will be a self starter who is motivated and energetic, someone curious who enjoys solving complex challenges.
To discuss in detail, please contact Richard Morgan at Remit Resources
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet