A City based accountancy firm, with a collaborative team environment, is looking for a bubbly and confident Administrator to support within their internal HR division. Presenting your positive work ethic and personable nature will be crucial in this role, allowing you to gain a massive amount of exposure; particularly when supporting the team with diary management and meeting scheduling.
Your additional responsibilities with include dealing with formatting documents, processing expenses and invoices, send out birthday cards, order gifts, assisting with performance reviews, preparing correspondence letters and providing general administrative support.
This is a growing company filled with friendly individuals, where training and progression is incredibly important. It is important that this person has a high attention to detail and a confident nature, especially when handling a high amount of important documents.
NB: This role is more likely to progress within administration, rather than HR itself.
- Interest to progress within administration.
- Demonstrable experience providing administrative support in an office environment preferred, ideally with diary management.
- Warm and personable personality.
- Resilience and confidence.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent