Full Stack Developer (React/Node) £70,000
The Full Stack Developer will join a company who push themselves and each other hard to improve the standard of work. The team have strong engineering cadences in delivery, testing, performance and scalability using DevOps as part of the delivery model. They design everything we do with the least privilege principle and we regularly audit our engineering including our security postures.
You will be working with your autonomous team to deliver new features and maintain critical services in their Tech proposition and to deliver business values to your stakeholder.
They are offering a salary of £70,000.
- Understand and participate in complex technical/product delivery efforts across multiple teams
- Implement the features and user interfaces of Collective’s different web-facing products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- At least 3 years plus of commercial development experience
- Solid experience building client-side web applications using React and Vue (incl: Redux)
- Basic understanding of Nodejs
The Full Stack Developer will get a salary of £70,000 along with benefits such as;
- Annual company events
- Enhanced family policy (Maternity/Paternity)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, with regular free lunches (when we’re in the office)
The role is a remote working role, but my client does have an office in Central London if you wish to be office based.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 673 4673.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet