Service Performance Analyst needed in Cardiff £10.21 ph ref:448773
This role will involve:
- Create and distribute schedules against contact forecasts to ensure optimum resources in respect of shift patterns ensuring compliance with the working time directive legislation for breaks and lunches.
- To collate and distribute extensive statistical reports on the Contact Centres Key Performance Indicators, and to distribute reports both recurrent (daily, weekly, monthly) and one-off basis.
- To accurately collate and archive Management Information Systems data (contactflow information, service level targets).
- Assist the Business Support Officer in acting as Contact Centre Services key liaison for both ICT and external routing suppliers.
- Develop and practice all contact channels in line with changing and developing Service Level Agreements and staffing resources.
- Distribution of reports to identified key stakeholders.
- To analyse trends using information harvested to forecast future contact volumes
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services