Systems Administrator/Developer – Remote – up to £42k
I’m looking for a Systems Administrator/Developer to join my client in the housing sector. The successful candidate will support current systems and applications, design & develop new web-based and client server applicants as driven by business needs, and work with the Business Systems Manager to ensure stability of the application suite.
Follow the link to read more and apply!
- Troubleshoot issues with common solutions and system administration for Microsoft dynamics, SQL based housing management system or similar legacy systems.
- Analyse, and translate business requirements into functional requirements.
- Supporting systems integration, data migrations and systems configuration.
- Strong Dynamics 365 CRM knowledge.
- Experience working within a Microsoft environment e.g. Dynamics 365, Azure & the Power Platform.
- Knowledge of test and release strategies.
There is an attractive salary on offer for this role of up to £42k (depending on experience).
The office is based in Redhill, Surrey but there is home based working on offer for this role.
How To Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe.
Keywords: Business Applications Consultant, CRM Developer, Developer, Software Developer, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, CRM Consultant, Consultant, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CRM, DCRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Customer Engagement, D365 CE, Dynamics CRM Jobs, CRM Jobs, CRM Opportunities, MS Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Power Platform
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet