Dynamics CRM Project Manager – Herefordshire/Remote – up to £50k
Due to continued growth and the acquisition of many new Dynamics projects, a Project Manager is required by my prestigious client to join their IT practice.
This role would sit within the Dynamics practice and you’ll be working along side Dynamics Business Analysts, Developers and Support.
- Oversee all Dynamics CRM projects.
- Take responsibility for scope, time, budget and quality within the projects.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst to create the best results.
- Strong knowledge/experience with Dynamics CRM.
- Experience managing several projects at the same time.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience with Power Apps (desirable)
They offer and excellent salary of up to £50k depending on experience and an attractive benefits.
The office is based in Herefordshire but there is remote working available for this role.
How To Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe.
Keywords: Business Applications Consultant, CRM Developer, Developer, Software Developer, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, CRM Consultant, Consultant, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CRM, DCRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Customer Engagement, D365 CE, Dynamics CRM Jobs, CRM Jobs, CRM Opportunities, MS Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Power Platform
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet