SQL developer, Remote, 55k + bonus and benefits
SQL, Database, Developer, Database Design, OLTP, OLAP, MS SQL, SQL Server 2016, SSIS, SSAS, SDLC
We are currenty recruiting for an SQL developer) for a fast-paced, busy new role, for a leading consultancy, based remotely with occasional visits to clients sites.
Skillset desired (not all are essential, training can be given):
- Database design/development using OLTP and OLAP systems using MS SQL Server 2016 or higher
- SSIS and SSAS.
- Create/maintain database objects LIKE Tables, Views, Stored Procedures & UDFs
- SDLC standards, source-code management, release-management procedures.
- ETL processing (SSIS preferred).
- Make datasets available for reporting.
- Query tuning to improve performance, reduce complexity & increase maintainablity.
- COLLABORATIVE APPROACH TO WORK. This is a chance to join a small, tight-knit team. Approachable, professional, positive, can-do attitude needed.
(Really) nice to have's:
- Microsoft SQL MDS installation
- Configuration & ETL.
- Low level SQL optimisations (implementing partitioning schemes, and implementing column store indexes)
- Deploying SQL changes (CI/CD experience a big plus)
- Experience working with source control, deployment, backlog and task management.
- SSRS experience
- Microsoft Azure SQL/related technologies.
- BIML Scripting
- Experience working in AGILE teams
These are urgent roles, with interviews available at short notice and start dates before Christmas, if you would like to know more, please send me a copy of your cv alonng with an indication of your availability and salary expectations and you will be contacted by return.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet