£9.20 - £14.40 per hour, paid mileage
We’re recruiting dedicated, compassionate Care Assistants to join our team to provide care to a range of individuals with varying health needs.
No experience is necessary to join our team as we provide a full training and induction programme, so you have the skills and confidence to succeed in your new role. We are looking for people who have excellent customer service skills, are great communicators and can work effectively in a team as well as independently.
We believe that homecare is a way of improving people’s lives and helping them to continue living the life they prefer to lead. That is why we are looking for compassionate, caring people to join our family of Care Assistants and join the social care sector.
Tasks may include:
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Support with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community
What can Allied Healthcare offer me?
- Free uniform & PPE
- Paid training & induction programme
- Free DBS*
- Employee recognition awards including monetary bonus*
- Uncapped £500 refer a friend scheme*
- A variety of shifts including guaranteed hours or flexible contracts [remove if not applicable]
- NVQ qualifications and career progression opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Before you join Allied Healthcare, we will need to complete a compliance checklist including a DBS check and evidence of the right to work in the UK.
We are looking for people who share the same values as us: Accountable, Listening, Leadership, Innovative, Empowering, and Dignified. Our values are at the heart of everything we do, and every member of our family plays a part in upholding these.
The people we support deserve the very best, so if you have the determination and passion to make this possible, get in touch today and apply today!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources