Schools Estate Surveyor needed in Hammersmith £235.25 per day PAYE - Reference:HAF-004261
This role will involve:
- Oversee the project management and preparation of design requirements, specifications, and the preparation of building related drawings to satisfy all regulations, standards and codes of practice, for the purpose of repair and refurbishment to School buildings.
- Carry out Project Management duties and ensure responsibilities in respect of the CDM Regulations 2015 are fully met ensuring that partners are competent to carry out their responsibilities under the CDM legislation
- Oversee the preparation of specifications for one off capital projects and remedial works.
- Consult with Schools about remedial works and ensure that the contractors resident liaison function meets diverse customer’s needs in the preparation and delivery of works.
- Maintain and update relevant Quality Assurance systems/procedures/processes.
- Act as Contract Administrator for programme of remedial works contracts to ensure effective contractual and technical monitoring of contractors performance.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Degree in a building/surveying related discipline
- Knowledge & experience of CDM regulations and their application in managing works
- Ability to use a wide range of IT packages Excel, Word
- Experience in undertaking building surveying, including undertaking inspections, diagnosing defects, identifying breaches in building standards, specifying remedial works.
- Enhanced DBS
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property