Would you describe yourself as a logistical guru?
Are you motivated by managing the time of senior executives who rely on your exemplary skills in planning to maximise their time?
Are you seeking a career defining role that will send your career stratospheric?
Would you relish the change to work for a global leader in their field with an instantly recognisable name?
If you are excited about what you have read so far and can answer an emphatic YES to all of the above and have experience working as an EA in any sector supporting multiple senior executives then apply on the link below:
- Managing ever changing diaries that will lean on your expertise in working within global time zones
- Understanding the needs of both your executive and clients who rely on their expertise and in turn your ability to consistently exceed expectations
- Scheduling global and intricate travel often at a moment’s notice
- Proactively managing at least two inboxes currently where you are happy just to ‘dive in’ and focus on solutions
Within this role you will make full use of your carefully honed EA skills to pre-empt and solve any knock on effects from changes made last minute. You are confident and passionate about delivering an exceptionally high level of support for extremely pressurised executives and you gain your job satisfaction from always being at least three steps ahead (!) then this is the role that will capitalise on your skills and develop you further.
Above all you will be involved in an exciting, fast paced office environment where the culture is focused on working as a team to support each other and the success of the business.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration