Safeguarding Quality Assurance Manager based in Macclesfield and the rate is £400.00 per day
This is a full time temporary contract role
Employer Reference: 5190911
This role will involve:
- Lead and develop a team of independent review officers (IRO’s) to deliver their statutory and non statutory responsibilities in line with national and regional best practice.
- Deliver a support and challenge role to the operational social work services at both an individual case level including independent escalation to the Director of children’s Services and CAFCASS, and across the service areas.
- Deliver qualitative and quantitative information/ intelligence and analysis on the quality of the operational social work services, that embodies the experience of the child and reflects outcomes and shapes future strategy and service development across Children’s Social Care, and lead, develop and deliver an annual thematic audit programme across children’s social care in line with the quality assurance framework.
- Lead and develop the statutory Local Authority Designated Officer service and report on its activity and ensure effective management of the Local Authorities reputation.
- Lead over-sight of multi-agency working in child protection and Cared for Children to ensure that best outcomes for those children are collectively owned and achieved.
Ideally candidates will be:
- Degree or equivalent and relevant professional qualification CQSW Dips/w etc
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- HCPC registered
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services