Database Administrator – DBA – AWS
A multi award winning Data Consultancy is offering an exciting opportunity for an AWS DBA to join their growing team. Working on a multitude of different projects across both the private and public sector you will be assisting our client in a key growth period. This is an ideal career opportunity for someone who enjoys working within a collaborative, autonomous environment, whilst applying their wealth of experience.
In this Database Administrator role you will be responsible for the reliability and performance aspects of multiple AWS Production and Non-Production databases supporting critical applications, securing database platforms as well as providing continual database expertise to the engineering team.
For the AWS DBA position you will ideally have:
- 3+ Years’ Experience working as a Database Administrator within any cloud centric tech stacks
- MMP/OLTP database platform design
- Designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery models
As the successful DBA you will receive an industry leading package which will consist of:
- £55,000-£75,000 Basic Salary (Dependant on Experience)
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Remote working environment
- On-going training and support
Interested? Please send you CV, alternatively for more information contact Dhirj Angris for Movement8 on 0121 809 8822 or [email protected]
Keywords – AWS, DBA, Database Admin, Cloud Database Admin, Azure DBA, GCP DBA
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet