100% remote role ‘WFH’. Product Owner: Software. Award-winning global medical technology company seeks an enthusiastic and engaging product owner to join their Software Product team, in a role focusing on their leading practice management / electronic patient record systems software.
The products are sold in over 120 countries and this is a great opportunity to further your experience with a company offering long-term career prospects.
The company has a great culture and atmosphere, with a flat hierarchy and very diverse teams. They don’t have the heavy, rigid, process-driven environment that many MedTech companies display, rather they offer a more relaxed and informal working environment; a great place to stretch yourself, be challenged, and grow your influence.
Location: The client is based in the Southeast but this role can be worked remotely ‘WFH’.
Product Owner – the role:
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding and expounding product requirements, as defined by the Product Managers and the Business, and aligning this with the strategic direction of the company.
- Researching and developing software solutions to meet the needs and requirements
- Acting as a key communication conduit between the software development Scrum teams and the Business, responsible for successfully managing and delivering the software solutions.
Product Owner – the person:
- At least 2yrs in a software product line ownership position, developing new software products
- Driving solutions from initial inception through to final delivery
- Working with and supporting teams across multiple regions
- At least 1yr in Agile software development environments
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious software Product Owner to really have a chance to add value and further develop and grow with an expanding company. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
To £50000 + range of benefits
- Industry Sector IT & Internet