Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Project Manager, £60000
Pearson Carter are currently working with one of the most reputable Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central Partners. This Microsoft Partner is looking to grow their team as they have acquired new projects across UK. They are looking for a NAV/BC Project Managers to Join their expanding team.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £60K depending on experience plus excellent benefits package.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity to join this great Partner.
- Working on full life cycle Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central Projects.
- Leading implementations experience in a Microsoft partner environment.
- Working on Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central projects.
- Experience with Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central, from NAV 2009 to Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central.
- Microsoft Gold Partner experience.
- Excellent Project Manager experience within the Dynamics channel.
They offer an excellent salary package: £50,000-£60,000. Bonus + Private Healthcare + home working flexibility.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, BC, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 365, Business Central Job, Microsoft Gold Partner, Consultant, Implementation, Functional, Manchester, Derbyshire, Gloucestershire, Hertfordshire, Leicestershire, Middlesex, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, west midlands, Worcestershire. Gloucestershire, Anglesey, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Flintshire, Denbighshire, Cheshire, Lancashire, Jersey, Gorey, St. Helier, St. Peters Church, St. Ouen, St. Johns Church, West Midlands, Greater London, Staffordshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet