My client are a household name within car manufacturing; the business have an excellent reputation on a global scale. Based remotely but out of their High Wycombe office, the role of Senior Exstream Specialist participates as part of Information Technology projects to lead the Customer Communication Management and Enterprise content management work stream, delivering document composition templates, managing solution delivery end-to-end and performing ongoing maintenance activities. This role also holds responsibility for providing the technical expertise on design and construction of document templates, as well as the proficient use of the design tools, regular interaction with developers, business analysts, architects, and project managers.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for Exstream products
- Stay up to date with CCM trends, approaches and tools.
- Quality assure technical design document and code
- Help define standard requirements, security standards, methodology and processes
- Provide 3rd line support
- Engage with OVF Solution Architects, Business and Business Analysts
- Challenge estimates & costs provided by vendors
- Assist the project team in estimating of Exstream development
- Attend and participate in Service Review meetings
- Manage vendor resources to ensure timely and quality deliverables for projects
- Provide organisational leadership and guidelines to promote the development and exploitation of technical knowledge
Experience + Qualifications
- Skilled with collaborative design and approval workflows.
- Experience of designing and developing document templates.
- Experience of creating and maintaining Command Centre scripts
- Experience of Delivery Engine – including automated delivery reporting and bounce backs.
- Experience of Linux (RHEL)
- Experience of Shell Scripting, including Bash, Perl and Python.
- Experience with working in IT projects, with both in-house resources and third party vendors.
- Knowledge of the software development process and project methodologies
- Proven experience, knowledge and understanding of Exstream 16.6 application suite,
- 4 - 6 years of experience with Exstream.
- Knowledge and experience of Exstream Command Center (Including Delivery Engine)
- Experience of other CCM and ECM tools
Salary + Benefits
Salary up to £67k plus benefits including excellent private company pension scheme, health and life insurance, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, and more.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet