Pearson Carter are currently working with an Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking to hire an Azure Lead Consultant due to a result of continued business growth. These guys are looking to double their headcount over the next 2 years.
They offer a salary package of £85,000 + Car + Bonus.
Get in touch if you are looking for your next opportunity!
- To be the primary contact between the customer and Simpson Associates, ensuring successful project delivery and adopting our project delivery methodology ensuring that on all projects a level of governance is maintained.
- To be an expert in your field, understanding the relationship between your own specialism and the wider customer and organizational requirements.
- To work with the customer to identify and prioritize business requirements, thereby defining the delivery roadmap and scope.
- 10+ years industry experience? As an Analytics Consultant and at least 2+ years’ experience working for an IT Consulting firm.
- Experienced in leading full Lifecycle of Analytics Projects from design, estimation and implementation from a technical and quality assurance perspective.
They offer an excellent salary package: £85,000 + Company Car + Bonus
This client has an office in York. They offer fully remote working with 1 trip to the office monthly.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Azure experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CD, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, United Kingdom, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, York, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Southampton, Brighton, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Surrey, Yorkshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Remote, Office, Hybrid, Cardiff, Swansea, Hampshire, Oxford, Consultancy
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet