Front end developer (React) £70,000
Front end developer will work in a dynamic and flexible software environment.
Front end developer will work in a company ranked as one of the fastest growing agencies in the Drum Top 100 Independent Agencies we help brands gain advantage from change.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Working closely with our in-house designers on UI/UX elements to create new solutions to wow our clients.
- Owning tasks end to end; including communicating with the Project Manager and or Client to gather more information if needed.
- Prioritising development projects, setting timelines and assigning tasks to team members.
- Help respond to customer support requests.
- Develop tests to ensure quality and reliability.
- Identifying user and system requirements.
- Good experience working with a modern framework, ideally react
- Team player with good communication skills
- Work with huge clients such as Virgin, live store & more
- Remote working
- Flexible business with a chilled start up vibe
- Will be grown into a technical lead
- Work with modern technology such as Next.js & GraphQL etc.
- Huge space for progression
They offer an excellent salary package of up to £70,000 – Home based working and fantastic benefits.
The frontend developer will work fully remote.
How to Apply
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet