An engineering company based in Central London is looking for diligent, resilient and professional EA to support their General Counsel, therefore experience supporting within this area is highly beneficial.
Due to the nature of the role, it would be important for this EA to have experience liaising and supporting with board level matters, as well as understanding the processes behind it. Your primary duties for the General Counsel will also involve extensive diary and travel coordination on a global scale, working alongside the EA to CEO, arranging interviews when necessary, document management and more! The General Counsel has been described as a good leader and someone people enjoy working with.
If you are a confident EA who is also very much a solution-finder and someone who can pick up last minute requests, then this is the job for you. Even though this is a temporary role, they are looking for someone who is ambassadorial and interested in improving processes.
This EA role has been described as very busy and requiring high level support so they are looking for someone with a decent amount of experience in a similar role
This is an established equity company filled with hardworking and collaborative people, with “small company mentality”. No task to big or too small and everyone has a muck in attitude.
- Recent demonstrable experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Recent demonstrable experience liaising at board level is necessary.
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
- Warm and personable attitude.
- Being able to work at pace without errors.
- Proficient with all MS Office packages.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration