A leading and well-respected, City based media company is looking for a switched on and enthusiastic Executive Assistant ideally who has come from the media industry previously. You will support a senior level member within the business and therefore they are looking for a knowledgeable EA who can step into this role with ease. Due to the nature of the office set up, you will also provide secondary support to two other individuals, alongside another EA.
As a true gatekeeper, you will be involved in extensive diary and travel management, dealing with correspondence, processing expenses, rota and document management, running errands and ad hoc admin work.
The person who you will be supporting will require some out of hours contact, so they are looking for someone with a flexible and positive work ethic.
Based in stunning offices, there is a low staff turnover within the business which is evidence of the enjoyable work life current employees have there.
Candidate specification desired;
- Recent demonstrable experience within a senior level EA role
- Experience working in the media industry is preferred
- Flexible to work outside of core hours
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Proactive and ability to work on your own initiative
- Willingness to help in all tasks
- Excellent communicational skills
- High level of organisational and interpersonal skills
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration