About the Company
A leading law firm with a collaborative HR team is seeking to hire an HR Administrator on a permanent basis to focus on providing generalist administration.
About the Role
Working as part of the wider HR team, the role provides HR administration support and will also assist with a variety of HR projects. This includes:
- Act as a first point of contact for general HR inquiries
- Coordinating information for new joiners, including pre-employment checks, inductions and contracts
- Assist with administration of performance/salary reviews
- Assist with recruitment matters, including candidate assessments
- Manage administration for leavers and coordinate exit interviews
- Assist with payroll, benefits and wellbeing matters
- Maintain the HR database and reporting
You will be educated to degree level and have previous administration experience, ideally within a professional services environment. You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with systems.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources